Pour yourself some tea, make yourself comfortable and sink into the most frustating story ever.
This is a visual novel about a girl who tells a story of her life during psychologist session. As a player you can choose things she's going to tell, which will impact the story, write your own name and name the rest of the crew. It's just a really simple game with 15 to 20 minutes of gameplay.
Made for My First Game Jam Summer 2019 (07/05 - 07/21/2019).
- 6 700 words - about 20 minutes of gameplay
- player can name the main character
- player can name the rest of the crew
- many choices to make
- player's choices affect the doctor's end speech
- secret topic to talk about
- some Astral Nights easter eggs
Disclaimer: this game was made from just pure need of heart. It's just my way to express my frustration with things. It may contain some topics that may upset or trigger you (f.e. sexism, abuse, cursing, description of gruesome images).